Le regard féminin
The cycle entitled Mexican Women Filmmakers, The Female Gaze, is a celebration of the talent of women who are part of the new generation of filmmakers committed to the authentic audiovisual representation of contemporary Mexico. Through their eyes, we will discover the intimate and universal stories of indigenous, LGBT+, Afro-Mexican, rural and urban communities. See full program
I worked at the beginning of this amazing project, I was in charge of the correct digitalization of mexican films for the platform, as well as uploading collections form festivals such as Ambulante más allá and Animasivo, and from directors like Sara Minter.
Then kickstarted the redaction of notes for this blog, read them here:
Crowdfunding campaigns strategy advice.
– La Directiva. Documentary, Chile
– Volviendo a la Tierra, Documentary, México-USA
– Leontine, México.
Latin Side of the Doc 2013 (DocMx)
As a decision maker coordinator, my job was to connect industry market participators such as movie directors and producers with festival programmers, commissioning editors , sales agents among other professionals.
Since 2014 I start and gardening the mexican group for OuiShare a global community that explores the edges of collaboration, new economies and other cases on the social innovation area.
- I programmed the first Latam Summit in Mexico City with the support of the AECID
- I organized the conference on Platform Coop, the German experience in Mexico with the support of the German-Mexican Alliance
- And present events such as circle, university tour, and talks and workshops.